MUSIC: Kingzo – “Life”

MUSIC: Kingzo – “Life”
The fast raising upcoming artist is here with another banger titled “life”

Life was produced by:songi
Without life we are dead.. So…listen to life and you have more life in abundance..
Download and enjoy below:-

DOWNLOAD MP3

2019 election: What I’ll do for Gov. Wike – Davido

Nigerian pop star, David Adeleke, popularly called Davido, has revealed what he will do for the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike ahead of the 2019 election
Davido said he would work for Wike’s reelection as Rivers Governor.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, Davido made the pledge in Port Harcourt when he visited the Rivers Governor.
He said he would also institute a talent hunt show for Rivers-based artistes.
He said the programme would be in line with his discussions with the State Government to support new generation artistes in the state.

The musician was in Port Harcourt for a musical show tagged: ‘Plugged’, where he was billed to perform alongside other Rivers-based artistes.
“I am also here to see my godfather, Gov. Wike and to support his second term bid.
“I am planning a talent hunt show in Port Harcourt, one of the lucky artistes will perform at my show in Lagos on Dec. 27,” he said.
Davido said he was also in Port Harcourt to wish Wike a happy birthday, adding that in the forthcoming year, there were several things he was planning for the good of the music industry.
NAN also reports that Davido was accompanied by the organiser of the show, Mr Chima Aguma, and Music Promoter, Soso Soberekon.
In his remarks, Gov. Wike promised to support the entertainment industry, to create jobs for the youth.

‘Ritualists’ Steal Three-Year-Old Boy In Delta

A three-year-old boy has been stolen by suspected ritualists in Umunede, Ika North-East Local Government Area of Delta State, leaving the family in serious panic.

It was learnt that the parents had left home on Friday, leaving the boy in the care of the elder brother. But when they came back, it was discovered that the boy was nowhere to be found.

According to Southern City News, some young boys came and sent the elder brother on an errand, after which they allegedly stole the three-year-old boy before the parents could return.

The father of the victim, Mr Okeh Phillip, who reported the matter to the police, said one Ifeanyi Ozukwu sent his older son, Sunday, on errand, while he went to work in Asaba.

He said when Sunday came back from the errand, his brother was nowhere to be found.

Confirming the report on Sunday, the Police Public Relations Officer for the Delta State Command, DSP Andrew Aniamaka, said the three-year-old boy was missing and that one suspect had been arrested, while efforts were on to rescue the boy unhurt, adding that the police were already investigating the matter.

Aniamaka called on parents and guardians to take adequate care of their children in order to avoid similar incidents.

ASUU strike: FG reveals when students will return to class

The Federal Government has said that talks with the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) have so far been fruitful, expressing optimism that the ongoing strike by the university teachers, will soon be called off.
According to the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, this is predicated on the FG’s consideration of some of ASUU’s demands, including the submission of the union’s list of outstanding payments, and the identification of some areas in the universities in need of revitalisation as contained in the signed 2009 agreement.
Ngige said: “There are areas that are still outstanding which we are going to address on the 17th. We have the issue of shortfall of salaries, that of some federal university workers. ASUU has given a list to the office of the Accountant General.
“We agreed that by Wednesday that the list will be checked to find out really whether those universities were actually paid and they have to be visited and paid the outstanding lecturers there. So, the Accountant General’s office is to come back to us.

“We have also the issue of Earned Academic Allowance and the issue of revitalisation. These are issues of 2009 agreement. We will look into the consideration and we have identified one area of the fund for revitalisation.
“The federal government organs will be contacted and we do expect that we will have some words for ASUU. Same goes for the earned allowances. We will make sure that the issue of the outstanding amounts is handled in a way that all parties will be properly accommodated,” he said.
Ngige revealed that during the talks, the quality of graduates from state-owned universities was brought to focus, with a view to upgrading the standard of education in order to meet with global standards.
“We also discussed the issue of state universities and since education is on concurrent list, the universities should be properly funded and staffed, so that we do not produce half baked graduates from those universities. And towards realising that, the ministry of education will engage the Nigeria Governors’ Forum. The minister of education is taking steps towards that direction and will organise that interaction.
“Engaging them directly and giving professional advice is what the ministry will do. These are some of the issues we discussed and to me; the discussions were fruitful. We want the children to go back to school,” he added.

ITS TIME FOR BUHARI TO RETURN TO HIS MUCH CHERISHED SEDENTARY, PASTORAL AND RUSTIC LIFESTYLE IN HIS COUNTRY HOME IN DAURA – ATIKU

Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari, to quit his position over statement that the ‘economy is in bad shape.’

This was made known in a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communication, Phrank Shaibu, Mr Abubakar on Sunday in Abuja.

The former vice president said Buhari’s admission, is to get hailed by the same Nigerians, he has “condemned to poverty.”

“The result of course is this late hour confession of failure on the eve of our general elections, in the hope that millions of Nigerians, whom he has condemned to poverty and hardship will give him a clap for failing abysmally. I dare say that President Buhari has miscalculated badly on this matter because Nigerians are simply fed up with him.”

“The economy has collapsed under his watch and he has by this frank remarks admitted that he has no idea on how to fix it and that is why he summoned the governors to help him. This is really very sad because President Buhari has run out of time and what Nigerians need now is a leadership which has the political will, administrative experience and sound economic acumen to get Nigeria working again.”

The statement further describes as delusional, anyone who claims that the present administration, has brought forth any good, when Buhari himself admits that he has failed.

“Unless those in charge of the APC and the party’s supporters are, as usual, suffering from some form of self-delusion, it just does not make any sense for them to say that the APC-led federal government had brought succour to the ordinary Nigerian when President Muhammadu Buhari himself has admitted to Governors of the 36 States of the federation that the economy has gone beyond his control.”

“Or do we need a prophet to tell us that the president’s admission of the state of the nation’s economy is a vindication of our long-held position and indeed the forecast by HSBC recently cited by the Nigerian media where the bank had said a second term for Buhari would greatly stunt the economy of the country?” he asked.

The spokesperson said many Nigerians have remained unemployed, while the rate of Naira to dollars has doubled, since the APC assumes office in 2015.

“The exchange rate of the Naira to the US dollar when the APC assumed office in 2015 was about 170 (official rate) to the dollar. Today it is 360 to the dollar. Today, millions of Nigerians, most of them youths, are unemployed, forcing them to become professional beggars who wait with bated breath for FG’s monthly N5,000 handout and N10,000 Tradermoni aimed at bribing them to re-elect the party in the forthcoming elections.”

“Power generation has actually dipped from 4,949 megawatts PDP left in 2015 to less than 3,500 megawatts even though Buhari’s handlers consistently claim that 7,000 megawatts is what is currently being generated. What more evidence do we need to know that the APC has been a curse rather than a blessing to our country.”

“It is amazing that, in this day and age when leaders of nations are expected to be creative and think outside the box, by applying new digital tools and embracing new thinking in addressing the emerging challenges to modern governance, our own President is still living in the Paleolithic age of blame game and buck passing as responsible for his failures. What this simply means is that President Buhari was not really prepared for governance and did not even understand the simplest intricacies of running a national economy as big as Nigeria.

“This is really tragic and it is obvious that President Buhari has come to the end of the road and has completely given up on the next steps to advance Nigeria, while those whom his dear wife openly declared misled his administration into this economic quagmire are still drumming up support for his next level of more hardship, suffering, unprovoked deaths as a result of misgovernance.”

”The next generation of Nigerians are looking up to a visionary and cosmopolitan leadership, headed by a solid and steady leader, that will free up the space, remove unnecessary ancient cum bureaucratic obstacles and launch Nigeria into the competitive global space instead of de-marketing the country in the eyes of the global community. President Buhari should wake up and smell the aroma of the coffee Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is brewing. He is tired and at his wits end and it is time for him to vacate active task of presidency and return to his much cherished sedentary, pastoral and rustic lifestyle in his country home in Daura then leave the rigours and highly strategic art of governance to those who know how to govern and get the economy working again.”

‘ MOURINHO WAS SACKED BY CHELSEA ON THE 17TH DEC 2015. IT’S 17TH DEC TOMORROW’ – HERE IS WHAT FANS ARE SAYING AFTER LIVERPOOL DECIMATED MANUTD

Manchester United were completely humiliated by Liverpool during their domestic league clash at Anfield yesterday. The Reds were the better of the two side with Manchester United resorting to defensive approach during the encounter and also struggled to contain the midfield strength of the table topper.

The approach employed by Manchester United manager, José Mourinho, has met criticism from fans and football lovers with some of them questioning why he opted to played with so much trepidation against their bitter rival.

Some of the fans even went as far as bringing it up that the Portuguese manager was last sacked on the 17th of December 2015 and that tomorrow is another 17 th of December.

Mourinho is becoming everything he called Wenger and it’s not even up to 3years yet.

Failure.

Jose mourinho will never make Manchester United GREAT AGAIN!!

Manchester United Is now like Arsenal ever since mourinho came!
Being beaten All the time!! ____

Mourinho MUST be Sacked with an immediate Effect!

Manu Fans are we together??

The Realest Boss
@pacman_TL
Jose Mourinho was sacked on December 17th 2015 by Chelsea after losing 3-1 to Klopp’s Liverpool

Today Mourinho’s United lost 3-1 to Klopp’s Liverpool. Tomorrow is December 17th 2018.
If you know you know

Charlyboy Weds Wife In Church After 40 Years, Drive In Keke


Nigerian showbiz maestro and rights activist, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy, has formally walked his American wife, Diane, down the aisle after 40 years of marriage.

The marriage produced three children.

Charlyboy and Diane exchanged marriage vows on Saturday evening at the Chapel of Sisters of Jesus the Redeemer Catholic Church in Gwarimpa, Abuja.

The low-keyed wedding was officiated by the outspoken Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Dioceses, Bishop Mathew Kukah, and had in attendance close friends and relatives of the couple, including the aged mother of Charlyboy.

The Archbishop of Abuja Catholic Diocese, Cardinal John Onaiyekan, was also in attendance among some other clergymen.

The couple exchanged the “I do” vows amidst cheers from the congregation. They thereafter signed the marriage register.

Onaiyekan, in his exhortation, hailed the couple for staying together for over four decades.

He, however, urged them to be committed to their marriage vows by showing mutual love, understanding and respect for each other.

“I specially congratulate Charles and his wife for this Godly decision, and I pray God to keep them together.”

Charlyboy told NAN on the sidelines that he and his wife decided to wed in church to honour his aged mother who had been ‘pleading that we do the right thing’.

Atiku To Work On Jonathan’s Confab Report If Elected In 2019

PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has said he will decongest the exclusive and concurrent lists in the constitution as part of his plan to restructure the country.

Atiku, who disclosed this to The Punch through his media aide, Phrank Shaibu, also said the report of the 2015 Constitutional Conference on restructuring would be looked into by relevant stakeholders, adding that appropriate decision that would be of national interest, would be taken.

He said it is not for one person to dictate that the report must be adopted or not.

Atiku said, “The autonomy of the states and local governments, both of which are closer to their people than the central government in Abuja, will result in more effective decisions that would be more potent and impactful in terms of results and effects.”

Explaining the modalities for his planned restructuring, the former Vice President stated that the Federal Government would retain the role of providing the required direction for the economy, defence and national security, internal law and order, currency, international affairs and foreign policy, customs, citizenship and immigration, firearms and related matters.

He said matters relating internal security, police, law and order, minerals and mines, land and environment as well as railways, transport and communication would be devolved to the concurrent list.

Atiku added that local governments would assume its constitutional status as an independent tier of government.

Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari After Helping Him Emerge President – Oyinlola Reveals

Former Governor and Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Coalition of United Political Parties, CUPP, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has finally revealed why Ex-President, Olusegun Obasanjo pulled his support for President Muhammadu Buhari.

Oyinlola, a close friend and ally of Obasanjo, revealed that
President Buhari’s approach to governance issues and his plot to ‘northernise’ the government were contributing factors to OBJ’s withdrawal.

Oyinlola told Daily Sun; “Obasanjo stuck out his neck for him (Buhari) to my knowledge. I was part of every movement, every support, within and without in the belief that we are having somebody better than Jonathan. But what we have found out now is just that the man has been under exposed and we have been able to carry out a wrong assessment of who he truly is. But he has been in government now and we have been able to see the level of his capacity.

“At the point where at the initial stage, it was found out that he was trying to northernise the government. And if you see the appointments, you will agree with me that there is not a bit; a clear demonstration of nepotism in his appointment. But he (Obasanjo) could not say anything because he was at the forefront in the campaign to install Buhari.

“And when it became difficult for somebody to reach out to the president to chip in one or two words of advice to assist him in governing well, then, what is one waiting for there?


“It is just a shame that in this country, we seem to gloss over serious issue. The wife said the man is not in charge, that there are only two or three people running the government. She said it that millions of people voted for this man, but only two or three; what else does anybody want to say? This is the wife, that is, his better half.”

How Heartless Okada Man Secretly Killed His Benefactor


25-year-old Godwin Williams, a native of Aham community in Anambra State, has proved himself to be an incarnate of the devil.
Williams allegedly killed his benefactor, Isiaka Dahiru, who sought to lift him out of poverty and unemployment.

Dahiru bought a brand new motorcycle for him on the clear understanding that Godwin would pay for the motorcycle in installments, on hire purchase terms.

Initially, after Williams started using the motorbike to work as a commercial motorcycle operator, known in Nigerian parlance as okada, he endeavoured to make prompt payment of the agreed amount and all was well between him and Dahiru until months later when he allegedly refused to continue making the agreed payments.

At a point, Williams allegedly disappeared without a trace for days until Dahiru sighted him in Ikorodu area of Lagos State and demanded payment of the outstanding money.

It was at this point that he decided to unleash the beast in him against the 37-year-old Dahiru, by luring him to a corner at Gasline area of Odogunyan in Ikorodu, Lagos State, on October 21, 2018, on the pretext that he wanted to give him part of his money, but instead he launched into an altercation with Dahiru.

It was said that Godwin suddenly brought out a machete during the hot argument and hacked Dahiru to death around 9pm on the day of the incident.

To cover his evil deeds, Williams allegedly removed the motorcycle’s number plate and kept it with an unnamed person.

A police source told Sunday Sun: “Isiaka Dahiru noticed that Godwin had stopped bringing his money for a while and so he went to ask for his money. An argument ensued between them and Godwin brought out a machete from under the seat of the motorcycle and hacked Dahiru to death. He covered the corpse with leaves along the bush path.

“The report of a missing person was made to the men of the Nigeria Police at Ikorodu Division. The family of the deceased organized a search party and found his body along a bush path at Odogunyan, Ikorodu. During the course of investigation, it was learnt that the motorcycle was found with another man, who disclosed that Williams brought it to his workshop.”

The source added: “Thereafter, Godwin Williams was arrested and ar- raigned before Magistrate O.A. Salawu of Ebute Metta Magistrate Court for unlawful killing. He has been remanded in prison custody pending legal advice from Director of Public Prosecution.”

Speaking with our reporter, the suspect said: “I am a Christian and I will not lie. I did it, I killed him and I believe if I say the truth, the truth will set me free. I wanted to steal the motorcycle, so, I stopped paying him the money. I didn’t know he would find me because I changed the route he knew I was plying.

“He caught me using the motorcycle to work and demanded that I must give him his money. I told him to follow me and took him to a narrow path in the bush. I brought out a cutlass which I hid under the motorcycle’s seat and killed him.”

The deceased’s younger brother, Ahmed, who expressed grief over the death of his brother told Sunday Sun: “My brother was married with six children. We are from Sokoto State. His death is a painful one to our family. I want justice from the government.”